Caberg Spa regards the ongoing improvement of its processes as well as the QMS (Quality Management System) as strategic tools to be used for achieving its business objectives. The company aims at becoming a major player in the evolutionary process of the motorbike helmet market by updating its range of offers and products.
With a strong customer orientation, Caberg Spa has defined and implemented a market strategy designed to identify the needs and requirements of customers and to accurately define and describe the relevant performance of its products and services.
With these principles in mind, Caberg Spa promotes all necessary actions to ensure that its processes and activities are geared towards achieving the following objectives:
- Adopt a process-oriented organisation that includes methods for measuring QMS performance and processes by setting monitoring indicators.
- Improve the effectiveness of the QMS on an ongoing basis.
- Develop innovative high-tech products and services that meet and anticipate customer expectations.
- Optimise and improve the products and services offered to customers.
- Research new technologies capable of increasing the efficiency and performance of products and services offered.
- Improve the efficiency of business management software for storing, monitoring, tracking and processing the ever-increasing amount of information needed to optimise and speed up decision-making processes.
- Develop human resources and their professional growth at all levels by establishing awareness and training programmes.
- Foster a working environment that, based on compliance, fairness and cooperation, promotes staff involvement and empowerment.
- Operate in full compliance with national and international regulations and laws applicable to the company's field of activity.
As a company, Caberg Spa is committed to promoting the understanding and dissemination of the QP (Quality Policy) to all personnel.
The QP is reviewed, and amended if necessary, during the Management Review.
Azzano San Paolo, 13th February 2020