Caberg offers a wide range of visors in various tinted or mirrored versions for its helmets collection: Would you like to know which ones fit your helmet?
Choosing the right helmet is the most important decision a biker ever makes: the helmet should be safe and comfortable, but it also should reflect the personality of the user. Many are the options to choose from: classic or racing design, vintage vs modern look, and solid colors vs graphics colorful versions. But what’s important to know when it comes to choosing the right visor?
Caberg helmets feature clear anti- scratch visors in order to grant optimum visibility and maximum comfort; Additionally, it is possible to buy, as spare parts, various colored visors available for the majority of the helmets in our range.
Tinted visors: types and features
Most of the Caberg helmets are equipped with a clear anti-scratch outer visor often paired with anti-fog lens or anti-fog treatment, and an integrated sunshade visor. Often, for esthetic reasons, the bikers prefer to opt for an outer visor that is tinted or mirrored instead. There are two main categories of tinted visors with different levels of light transmittance:
- Darkly tinted Visors
- Mirrored Visors
Available for flip-up, full face, and open face helmets, the dark tinted visors offer a better protection against UV rays. Caberg’s dark tinted visors (smoke-coloured) have an anti-scratch treatment and often ready for the Pinlock anti-fog lens.
Smoke anti-scratch visor with pins
The mirrored visors are perhaps the most fashionable of all because their coating attracts attention and makes the helmet visually very cool. Caberg offers different colors shades, as spares, for some of the full face and open face models in the range such as mirrored Silver, mirrored Gold, and multicolor/rainbow. The color and shading of the mirrored visor not only can relieve the strain on vision and reduce eye fatigue of the driver on sunny days, but it makes your helmet more captivating.
Mirrored silver anti-scratch visor with pins
Mirrored gold anti-scratch visor with pins
Mirrored multicolor anti-scratch visor with pins
Whether you opt for a dark or mirrored visor, we recommend you to first verify the possibility to use it on the road in accordance with the law; In fact, not all the tinted/colored visors have the homologation for the use on the road, but only on private or public racetrack. This important information can be found inside the visor package and it is essential to follow it in accordance of the law.
The right visor for your Caberg helmet
Are you looking for a tinted visor for your helmet? Here’s a list of the visors available for Caberg models:
- Anti-scratch smoke visor ready for Pinlock lens: DRIFT EVO, XTRACE
- Anti-scratch dark visor ready for Pinlock lens: AVALON
- Anti-scratch mirror silver visor ready for Pinlock lens: DRIFT EVO, AVALON
- Anti-scratch mirror gold visor ready for Pinlock lens: DRIFT EVO
- Anti-scratch smoke visor ready for Pinlock lens: LEVO, DROID, HORUS, DUKE II
- Anti-scratch smoke visor ready for Pinlock lens: FLYON
- Anti-scratch light-smoke visor ready for Pinlock lens: GHOST
- Anti-scratch light-smoke visor with yellow fluo rims ready for Pinlock lens: GHOST
- Anti-scratch dark smoke visor ready for Pinlock lens: GHOST
- Anti-scratch mirror silver visor ready for Pinlock lens: FLYON, GHOST
- Anti-scratch mirror gold visor ready for Pinlock lens: FLYON, GHOST
- Anti-scratch mirror multicolor visor ready for Pinlock lens GHOST
- Anti-scratch yellow visor: FREERIDE
- Anti-scratch dark smoke visor: FREERIDE
Find out our complete list of visors available at: https://www.caberg.it/en/visors/